Siargao The Land Of Coconut Palms


Women Ladies Canvas Weekender Bag Overnight Carry-on Tote Duffel in Trolley Handle
Great for Travel and the Beach! : https://amzn.to/3ls57He

This was a great bag for travel! I used it as my personal bag and was able to fit a lot in it! 2 clear TSA quart size liquids bags, an iPad, beats headphones, a makeup pouch (the size of the iPad) an empty mini water bottle, a quart size bag of M&M's, a change of clothes, a cross body bag, an empty belt bag, a word search book, 2 portable Anker chargers, 2 sunglasses cases, 1 eye glasses case and I'm sure a few other things! I took this on Air Canada with no problem with it fitting underneath the seat in front of me. And the little zipper pouch in the back was VERY convenient for keeping my passport, boarding pass, phone and money in. I also use this bag as a beach bag while on Vacation! It was like a 2 in one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Dog Backseat Hammock

Travel Trailers For Sale Used By Owner

Travel Insurance For Usa From Canada