Best Places To Visit In New York At Christmas


Rockland Fashion Softside Upright Luggage Set, Pink Leopard
Great luggage and Super great price : https://amzn.to/33PaSJe

I purchased the owl pattern for my 5 year old and the giraffe pattern for my 11 year old for a trip to grandma's this coming summer. After arrival, I inspected the pieces thoroughly and found them to be well made. The goal is to take only a carry-on and a personal bag each so we don't have to pay extra luggage fees. I did a pre-packing run to make sure how much we could fit inside and I was very happy.... So happy in fact, that I decided to order a set for myself too. I pack by laying out my pants and shirts on top of each other, folding them in half, and rolling them together. I find that I fit far more in my bag that way. Here is what I fit inside the main area for myself without expanding the zipper for the extra 2 inches of room:

2 pairs of jeans
3 pair of mid calf capri pants
5 shirts
1 dress
3 bras
5 underwear
1 pair sandals
1 pair dress flats
1 pair Nike running shoes
1 swimming suit
1 beach cover-up

In the small outer pockets I packed:
5 pair socks
3 camis
1 slip

In the smaller personal bag, I fit my 11 inch laptop in the large front pocket.

In the main area, I fit the following:

make-up, curling iron, deodorant, toothpaste, electric toothbrush with its charger, phone and charger, travel size wet wipes and Kleenex packets, wallet, keys, snacks and a water bottle.

There is a zippered long narrow pocket on the other side of the personal bag that is the perfect size in which to put your boarding pass. There is also a nice wide strap to loop over the handle of the carry-on so both bags can be pull transported through the airport.

I rolled the bags all around my house on carpet and hardwood to test the wheels. They functioned smoothly. I parked the bag free standing and fully packed. It remained upright. Some reviewers have said their bags tipped over when packed. Maybe it depends on what you have inside and how it is packed.

I fly Delta and the fee for checked bags is $25 each way so a round trip would cost $50. You are allowed one carry-on and a personal item for free. I paid $29 for the owl print set, $35 for the giraffe print set, and $29 for the solid purple set I bought for myself. I know these will last many trips for my girls and I so it was definately worth the pittance of a price for these new luggage sets. I come out $1 cheaper after tax and with my free prime shipping ordering all of these than I would have to check 2 bigger bags. I packed enough clothes for each of us for a week. I actually could fit two weeks worth of clothes for my 5 year old since her things are smaller. We are staying 3 weeks at grandma's house so we do laundrythere. I'd much rather have the pretty new luggage for the price than to pack extra clothes and pay for the bag fee. The way I figure it, even if we buy extra stuff there that won't fit on the way back, it's cheaper to mail it back in a priority mail one rate box than to pay luggage fees. I am very happy with my purchase and think you will be as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Dog Backseat Hammock

Travel Trailers For Sale Used By Owner

Travel Insurance For Usa From Canada