Best Places to Visit in Australia and The Pacific


Slim Carry On Travel Backpack
Great Suitcase-Like Backpack : https://amzn.to/3jPipx5

I wanted to buy a smallish backpack that was designed more like a suitcase than a traditional book bag and one with the capability to slip over the handle of my rolling carry-on case (which this one does both vertically and horizontally). This backpack met all of my specifications almost perfectly! The only thing I would change is having the zipper of the largest compartment go all the way around the bag so it could open up completely.

This backpack is well-constructed and the grey color is a nice neutral that goes with anything. I really like the interior orange color as well since it makes things in the pockets stand out. I was also pleasantly surprised to see the zippers are built to accommodate locks and are made of metal so they'll last. There are also anchors sewn into the backpack that the zippers can be locked onto which is great

Since I've always used a backpack as my under seat carry-on in the past, I don't anticipate this bag causing any problems when I use it in the same capacity, though I will update further when I can confirm for certain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Dog Backseat Hammock

Travel Trailers For Sale Used By Owner

Travel Insurance For Usa From Canada